Well, Brent and my anniversary is Wednesday July 22. Brent is headed for a fishing trip next weekend so we decided to take a little getaway this weekend, last minute. We were sitting at Hudson grille having a beer on the patio on the Fall-like July Saturday. We were trying to think of places to go and Brent came up with
Barnsley Gardens. His friend and sister had been there and he heard good reviews. So we called. They had 1 place left and offered us 1/2 off. So no brainer... we packed in jif and headed to Adairsville, GA. This place was so cute. We banked on a relaxing day and night. And yes, Emmie joined us. Relaxing turned into 'not so relaxing', as Emmie broke her sleeping through the night routine and woke up approximately ever hour. I think the teeth are driving her crazy. That's okay, though. We had a good time anyway. I highly recommend this jewel of a resort. First class southern charm.
Emmie relaxing on the front porch. A true southern lady.

Check out the 2 teeth. I love it.

Cute suit that mommy's friend Sandy bought me

Just one of the many tears that were shed. So sad.

Daddy carried me because I wasn't cooperating in my stroller. He made me laugh!

Rose way! That's named after me!

Daddy showing me the rose garden.

No comments:
Post a Comment