With 6 months comes another round of shots. Once again, just devastating. It doesn't get any easier, especially when you have to start helping by holding down her arms and legs so she won't kick or punch the doctor. Let me just say, Brent has no idea. I think I will let him take her the next time, actually we don't get shots next time so never-mind. He needs to experience the scene. Afterwards she was surprisingly happy. She played well this afternoon, no real fussiness. Maybe she is starting to get used to this. Drumroll please...
Height: 25.5 inches- from 24.5 at 4 months, this measures to between 25 and 50%tile. She might just be a little squirt.
Weight: 14 pounds, 5 ounces- from 12 pounds, 12 ounces at 4 months, this measures at the 25%tile, apparently still kind of petite. As I have told many, Brent was petite as a young one, me... not so much! haha
No comments:
Post a Comment