Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th of July!

First and foremost, I need to say congratulations to my big brother, Tom. He is officially a married man. He and Benjamas got married in Bangkok Thailand on July 4th. My parents were able to go. They are due home tomorrow. I can only imagine the jet lag, but well worth it. I know they had a great time. Once I get some pics I will have to post them.
Congratulations Tom and Benjamas! I am so excited to have another "sister" in the family!

We had a great 4th. Lake Hartwell was crowded, but not too crazy. We enjoyed some low country boil at T60 on Friday and fireworks on the lake on Saturday. what a show! The people on our cove went all out. It was a real treat. Emmie slept through her first fireworks show. I assume she will enjoy it- or be scared, more next year.

Not to mention, totally disappointed that Roddick did not win on Sunday. What a match!


This is what happens at "school" on Mo-Fridays. Everyone gets a mohawk!

Aunt Ashley and cousin Mateo- "Say Cheezit!"

Emmie eating Daddy's hat
What did you say?!

First time in a life jacket- she hated it

What's up! Happy 4th!

All tuckered out...

Strike a pose

Enjoying the lake...

Mommy and Daddy were exhausted!

No comments: