Thursday, July 23, 2009

3 years

I am so terrible. I was supposed to post this last week, but here is a prime example of new mommyhood- forgetfulness and lack of time!


Our 3rd anniversary was Wednesday, July 22. Its hard to believe what all has happened since that wonderful day...

~ a great trip to Hawaii, Mexico, and more



~ a master's graduate (Me!)
~ good jobs
~ a new house (or old house for that matter), with a beautiful patio :)
~ nephews and nieces, family, friends and many holidays

~ 42 weeks- yes, 10.5 months of pregnancy (that almost takes up one of the three years)


~ and the best part yet, a new family, with the addition of Emmarie Rose...

... and of course Champ!

I love our life and am so happy I married my best friend! July 22, 2006... a great day.

Now I just need to buy my wedding album...

No comments: