Monday, July 13, 2009

Emmie's Half Birthday

It is hard to believe that little Emmarie Rose is already 6 months old! Time is flying by. People always say "enjoy this time because it goes quickly". That is NO joke. I finally realize what they were talking about. In just one months time Emmie has grown up so much. So...

What are 6 month olds all about...
~ She sits up without support
~ She loves to says "Ba Ba Ba"- I think her Papa taught her that.
~ She is dying to crawl, almost there just have to get the arms going. Once she starts moving we are in trouble!
~ She wants to stand and her leg muscles are getting stronger day by day.
~ She plays the drums at school.
~ She hates to take naps but sleeps from 7:30pm to 7:30am (yeah!)
~ She loves to watch the Braves- don't judge me that I let her watch baseball!
~ She eats peaches, pears, apples, she doesn't care too much for bananas, avocados, sweet peas, and sweet potatoes.
~ She belly laughs when she is real tickled- it cracks us up. I should capture it on video to show you.
~ She loves to splash in the bathtub.
~ She is obsessed with mommy right now.
~ She is the sweetest 6 month old around!










1 comment:

Fannie Bradley's Mommy said...

Did you take those pics? I am so impressed. You want to teach me how to use my camera? I'll pay you with wine!