So... we all know playdates are not for the kids, but a way for mommies to get together and socialize. Clearly, Anabelle at 2 weeks old was not much fun. But, I love that I can have some time to get together and hang out with some of the girls. Emmie was at school this day. I am not sure how she would do around all the little ones. She is getting so big and I would hate to be banned from the playdates right off the bat for biting or hitting :)
Anabelle (on the bottom) clearly hating every moment of this. Mary Julia (7 weeks-at top) having fun in the jungle gym, and Jack (almost 7 months- right) not sure what is going on
This one is a little better after a swaddle job
1 comment:
Ah I love these! How cute are all the babies together! And Emmie is welcome anytime, hitting or not!
Post a Comment