We "checked in" at Piedmont Hospital at 730am on July 7th, 2010 for induction. It was a long day as it took awhile to get to the 10cm mark. By 530pm we were ready to start pushing and at 552pm Miss Anabelle entered this world. She weighed in at 7 pounds 2 oz (we left the hospital at 6lbs 11oz) and 20 inches long.
Brent helping me get comfortable
Gotta have drugs.. That is why I am still smiling :)
I did it! And still smiling, haha!
My sweet Anabelle checking me out.
Looking like Emmie
Big Sisters Rock!
Emmie watching Anabelle get her first bath
Mommy and Daddy did it, so happy, but tired
Thanks to Mimi for helping out all day!
Resting in her hospital bassinet
I don't like being naked
Mommy and Anabelle
Daddy and Anabelle just chillin'
Sweet as pie
Her hands escaped the baby burrito
Hi Daddy!
Funny faces
Checkin out my Daddy
Precious
You've got to be kidding me. I hate this thing! But ready to go home.



3 comments:
UM, Emmie really looks like a little girl in that pic where Brent is holding her. What happened to our babies?!? Anabelle is so cute, can't wait to see her again.
Congrats! She is just beautiful :)
Awww how funny it makes me wanna cry. Waaah! Now that you could call me a big baby for that! Congrats show oneporkchop that you and the Hinsons are the top blogs EVER IN THIS WORLD!!!!!! Email me at anna9809@zoobuh.com
Post a Comment