Thursday, July 22, 2010

holy moly


(I can't get her to take the paci and it is killing me. I am a true paci believer)

We went to have Anabelle reweighed a week after her initial doctor's visit. At her first visit she had not regained her birth weight, she was only 7 pounds. She wasn't the best eater for the first week. Needless to say we may have a heifer on our hands. In just 9 days she gained 1 pound and 11 ounces. Now tipping the scales at 8 pounds 11 ounces. Slow down sister! She is doing good so far. We have had some peaceful nights and some not so peaceful. We are definitely not in a routine yet, but working on it! She is real sweet, loves to be held and hasn't been beaten up yet by her big sister. I would call that success so far!

Anabelle after her doctor's visit. She even got her first sticker...

1 comment:

Fannie Bradley's Mommy said...

FB never took a paci but I didn't try that hard. I wouldn't take one either as a baby.