Monday, February 8, 2010

My Big Brother

One week from today we will find out if Emmie will have a little brother or sister. As we count down the hours, Emmie wanted to show everyone just how she felt about her big brother Champ. She loves him so much. When I went to get her from school today, Champ was riding in the back of the car. I opened the door, she saw Champ and jumped towards him. She was smiling and laughing. I think she wanted to ride back there with him, but being the good mom I am I buckled her in her car seat.


1 comment:

Keri Sullivan Ninness said...

Hey Lindsey~ just came along your blog again and am excited for your news! We are expecting too, July 14 and my husband is praying for a boy so that we don't take out a second mortgage buying brownie goose clothes! Emmie is beyond precious. Congrats on number 2- kudos to you for braving it again. I cannot imagine doing this again next year. Lord have mercy!!