
Emmarie Rose turns 1. She woke up to snow on her birthday. What a treat! A 1 year old- unreal. It is so hard to believe where we were 1 year ago. I have tears of happiness... and sadness too. How can one little thing grow and learn so much in such a short period of time? First smile, first crawl, first laugh, first walk, first word, first booboo, first trip, first tooth... and it just never stops. I want to package her up into the tiny little bundle that we brought home from the hospital. But then I think of how pretty she gets every day, how smart she is, determined and sweet. Then I am so happy she is growing up the way she is. She makes me laugh and smile (and sometimes makes me mad...). She has changed our lives for the best and I can't imagine life without her now, nor do I want to. Brent and I are so blessed and I am so thankful to share the best things in life with him. Emmie really is an angel and brings smiles to our faces every day. Happy birthday beautiful little girl!
We had a class party at her school
She had cupcakes and cheese puffs
Birthday Princess
Birthday Shades
The Cake, made by the best pastry chef, I know, Layne (check out her site here)
Emmie had her own cupcake
Emmie's friend Fannie B came to play
Having fun with Daddy
Such a mess, but so cool!







No comments:
Post a Comment