Thursday, January 28, 2010

Again, really...



I am only posting this picture because I have to remember how cute she is. But, really... for 2 nights in a row I have had to clean the tub after bath time. This is twice more than I have ever had to do this in her short life. Man. It sucks. Be thankful I spared you the picture. Luckily there was no wrestling tonight... yet.

Just lovin' on her puppy dog

She loves to pet Champ and try to get him to play with her toys. He is so good and obedient that he just turns his head and lets her do whatever she wants. The massive pile of drool on her shirt is due to the 4 molars she has coming in at once.

Just being silly

1 comment:

Fannie Bradley's Mommy said...

It has only happened to us once. I wanted to take a picture but John and Angie wouldn't let me!