Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fall has arrived


Who doesn't love fall. The brisk, cool air. College football. Changing of leaves. Halloween. Thanksgiving. I love this time of year. So in honor of Emmie's first Halloween we had to get the house ready. So, this is our ghost. Spooky I know. Actually this site has a link for a really cute tutorial on how to make a ghost. I was lazy, so I made a makeshift one. But, I think he turned out OK and I believe Brent likes him too! I can't wait to post pics of Emmie in her costume!



I also had to cheese out and gather the crew for a family photo. Hard to believe we are doing this now. Emmie behaved OK. She was tired. I think Champ did better than she did. We had a hard time keeping her hands out of her mouth. I don't have to tell you that Brent was telling my how much he hates doing these kind of things under his breath! I remind him 'its all for Emmie!'

It was time to take some more pictures of Emmie. I haven't taken any good ones since 6 she was months old. So these would classify as 9 months. She was so good during these. A true gem to photograph. She is a ham for the camera.

Check out the cute shoes too.


Playing with the pumpkins

How precious is this one?



Like I said... a ham for the camera!


These smiles make us love her more and more each day

No comments: