Thursday, October 22, 2009

Grady-licious!

Andrea and Allison have been 2 of my bestest friends since we were in the first grade and Trish has been one of my bestest friends since we were 3.

Andrea, Trish, Allison and me

Trish lives just down the street. Andrea still lives here in Atlanta, but Allison lives in Wilmington, NC. They are twins (Trish is actually a twin too). So I don't get to see Allison as much as I would like. She had a baby boy in April, which makes him 4 months younger than Emmie. We have been dying to get these too squirts together and tonight we finally did. It was limited time as bed time was approaching, but nontheless Emmie met her future husband... John Grady Luckadoo. Emmie was a bit sleepy coming straight from daycare.

The happy couple
Grady loved her brown and pink shoes. Hmmm.... haha

He also loved Mr. Giraffe
Emmie wasn't ready to share quite yet. Looks like we have something to work on.

Aunt Alli

Aunt Trish got in there for some love too!

1 comment:

Trish said...

I can say I was there when it all began:)