The Kirley side of the family is continuously growing. More people equals more birthdays. We have started having group birthdays. October is Mimi and Connor's month. Connor is now officially double digits. The big 1-0! It is hard to believe Tim and Shannon now have a 10 year old. Emmie loves birthday parties and loves hanging out with her cousins. So we had a great time.
I can't help but post this. Apparently a new favorite past time. Discovering what this big refrigerator has in it.
Caught in the act

Hmmm... what can I reach?
My favorite part of this picture was when we were taking it. The cutest comment came from Noelle. They were all jumping up on the couch for the pose and Noelle says "Hey Emmie, come sit next to me!" Too cute. Future best friends. I can see it now, inseparables.
Mimi and Papa with their favorite grandkids (Emmie, Noelle, Connor and McCay)




No comments:
Post a Comment