It's humpday and we have already had a crazy week. Mommy had a terrible stomach bug that hit her on Monday evening and had to stay home from work on Tuesday. Finally feeling better. I lost some baby weight, but not the way I had planned. Whatever works... only kidding. Emmie has had some draining eyes over the past few days and woke up this morning with her eyes matted shut and swollen. I was for sure it was pink eye (you know daycare crud!). SO... Thank Heavens, Brent was able to stay home and work out of the house. I got a doctor's appointment and Daddy had to take her. Ends up, not pink eye but blocked tear ducts. She got clearance to go back to daycare. She was also prescribed an antibiotic drop- basically to cover ourselves daycare wise and we have to massage her eyes throughout the day. She is tolerating it as well as expected. Side note... they weighed her in at the doctor's office at 11 pounds, 15 ounces! Where has my little newborn gone. She is getting so big so fast! By the way... she is 3 months old today. Where has the time gone?
Mommy is worried because Bunny Pictures are tomorrow at school and I hope Emmie's eyes aren't all swollen. Bunny Picture Day is when the kids get to take a picture with the school bunny- Mocha. I will keep you posted on how this goes. As some of you know I had my first Mommy blunder two weks ago on Spring Picture Day. Emmie had a cute outfit on in the morning, but barfed all over it. So, I throw on a onsie as we are rushing out the door, so I can try to make it to work on time (which is a rare occurence anymore). I get to school and they are like "Hey, Emmie can come get her pictures made now". SAY WHAT!!! I was so out of it, totally forgot. Moms and Dads are there and kids are decked out in the spring gear- except Emmie. SO, I am cursing myself and the dang picture man says, "well there were plenty of notices". WRONG ANSWER! He should have said "she looks cute no matter what!" So Bunny Picture Day is redemtion for my Mommy status. I will keep you updated and post pics when I get them. Just know she will be the best dressed little girl posing with Mocha- unless she barfs on herself in the morning. Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment