Sunday was a wonderful day. The weekend was beautiful. Emmie was so pretty on Sunday in her long white dress. Her cousin Noelle wore it at her Christening. So we may have to make it a tradition. Mass was at 9am and was great. The entire service was all about Emmie. They made it so special. I am waiting on some pictures from Brent's mom. But I do have some pics. In lieu of gifts we decided to plant a garden instead. Everyone brought an Azeala bush. So, now we have "Emmie's Garden". Papa and Uncle John worked hard digging the holes and planting the bushes. It turned out so pretty. We can't wait to watch it grow.
Emmie's Baptism- April 26, 2009

Mommy and Emmie
Godparents- John & Ashley
Champ enjoyed the fun
Emmie talks to Noelle
Mommy and Emmie
Papa, Emmie, and Champ pose infront of Emmie's garden
Papa and a happy Emmie

Mimi and Emmie
1 comment:
Great to see y'all on Sunday night. Thanks for answering my few remaining questions! I need to new grape salad recipe too.
Kyle
Post a Comment