I don't have a picture, but Friday night was spent with Nana and Pops. They babysat me while my parents went to a birthday dinner for Nicole. It was the first real babysitting experience. Nana said I slept the whole time. I ate around 11pm and didn't wake up again until 4:00am. I even slept through the carbon monoxide alarm (just in need of a battery change, don't worry!)
She was sporting her favorite pajamas... look close they say "I love mom".
On Valentine's Day I went to Mimi and Papa's house. Papa calmed me down and made me sleepy by playing some special songs on the piano
On Valentine's Day I went to Mimi and Papa's house. Papa calmed me down and made me sleepy by playing some special songs on the piano
Papa asked me to be his Valentine and sent me 2 dozen roses
On Sunday, I met Mama Lucy. WE were both dressed in purple!
Daddy, Mama Lucy and me!

Daddy, Mama Lucy and me!
No comments:
Post a Comment