Sunday, February 8, 2009

Emmie is 4 weeks old!

We have made it 1 month. Emmie is doing great. No new changes really. Although she is starting to smile and laugh a lot more. It melts your heart. She enjoys us reading books to her. One of her favorites, "Snuggle Puppy", makes her smile every time! Thank goodness the weather is warming up. It is nice to finally get out of the house for walks in warmer weather. She is enjoying it too. We have been accepted into a daycare. It is right next door to my office. They will get so sick of me checking in on a daily basis. I cried when Brent told me that we got in. I don't want to leave my baby with strangers. It is going to be one hard day when I have to drop her off for the first time. We go to the pediatrician this Thursday so I will have to update everyone on her weight and length. She definitley has not been missing any meals!

So Relaxed

Mommy and Emmie

Watching the Superbowl with the boys

Just being cute

Checking things out

Smiling for the camera

Mr. McIvor (aka. Gumby) came to visit me

No comments: