Today I am 30 weeks 5 days pregnant. I have had a rough past week. A terrible GI bug tried to take me and the baby down. This is when things get tough. Your husband is out of town, you wake up at 3 am and know what is about to happen, your 15 month old (actually 16 months this weekend) is sleeping soundly in the room next door, then it hits.
But, she did get Roseola instead. I thought she had already had this once before, but no. This was the real thing. The rash was classic. Poor Nana and Pops had to deal with her when she was suffering from the fever.
Brent and I went to Knoxville for the weekend. Jordon and Morgan got hitched. It was a gorgeous wedding. We could barely eat or drink, but we had a great time.
How great is this view? The festivities were at this wonderful country club, right on the river.
So here I am, almost 31 weeks pregnant. I have not done 1 thing for this child. I am starting to get a bit anxious about it. By this time with Emmie, the nursery was done. I had her name spelled out on the wall. Newborn clothes were washed and folded. Starting to get nervous. I believe I need to make a trip to Babies R Us to get some essentials. I have a feeling the next 2 months may fly by.I went to the doctor today. I actually lost weight- not surprising after this past week. But baby seems to be on track. Head is down, I think she is using my bladder as a pillow. Sleeping is becoming increasingly difficult. 3rd trimester wows are begining.
No comments:
Post a Comment