Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Its been awhile...

It has been a while since I have posted anything. Emmie has accomplished some milestones in the meantime. She found her feet and can't keep them out of her mouth, she is sitting up- almost, she rolled over this past weekend- and now she rolls all over the place, and she is even holding her own bottle- but still gets pretty tired and needs some help. We had to start supplementing with formula, and WHOA!! What a difference. It makes me want to keep breastfeeding forever. The smell... awful. Sorry for the details. She is also eating rice cereal and fruits. So far, she loves prunes (which I also might add work tremendously for constipation), applesauce, and pears. I am actually attempting to make my own baby food. I got the Beaba babycook food processor for Christmas. I made my first thing the other night- pureed pears. So easy and 1 pear made about 5 servings worth- for her and her servings are still pretty small. So I look forward to the adventures with that.
We spent Memorial Day at the lake. Always fun. This year it rained a fair amount but we still managed to do some wakeboarding and fishing. Champ swam his heart out and may have dropped a few pounds in the process- he is on a diet, trying to lose 5 pounds- doctors orders. On another note, Brent had a big birthday on MAY 29th- 31 years old! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! He had to travel but made it back into town, just in time for Mo and Kenny's rehearsal dinner. Their wedding was May 30th and it was awesome. She was beautiful and we all had a great time.
This whole working mom thing sure doesn't allow me the time to blog, so sorry for so much catch up in 1 posting.

These feet are FANTASTIC.

Hanging out at the lake

I hung out with my Daddy's friend JayBird

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRENT! Chastain Horse Park

Congratulations to Momo and Kenny- what a beautiful bride

Enjoying tummy time, gorgeous smile!

Actually using 2 hands to hold my own bottle

No comments: