Sunday, March 15, 2009

Leopard Print Debut

Well, this weekend was a rainy one. Unfortunately, we couldn't get out too much. We made it to dinner to sushi on Friday and Loca Luna for Chrissy and Katie G.'s birthday on Saturday. Emmie joined us for her first trip to Sushi Mania, but let her Uncle Santi and Aunt Ashley watch her on Saturday while we went to dinner. Other than that just did some house chores. Anyway, last week was a smidge easier than the week before. I still cried my eyes out on Monday. Let's hope tomorrow is not as bad. I think my new plan will be to have Brent drop Emmie off on Mondays and maybe a couple other days of the week. I am tired of the constant tears.

Champ is in for a boring weekend
Glad to be home from school and spend time with Mommy & Daddy

She only has eyes for Daddy

Yikes! There is a leopard in our bed!

Cutest leopard in the jungle

Mommy & Emmie take a siesta on a rainy day

No comments: