Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happy Belated St. Patrick's Day

Happy Belated St. Patty's Day! Emmie had fun getting dressed up in her clover dress for her party at "school" (aka. daycare). She looked like a little leprachaun. Our first weekend of Spring was great. The weather was beautiful, just perfect to sit on a patio and have a cold beer. The weekend rounded out at Mimi and Papa's on the patio enjoying the sun.
Her sleep schedule has changed. Sleeping through the night was a true treat, but lately she has been waking up between 3a and 4a after she falls asleep around 10p or 11p. So mornings have to start a lot earlier, for me atleast. I end up feeding her again before we leave for "school". This morning I ended up getting barfed on right before we left AND had to change a dirty diaper. I need to start factoring these things into my daily routine to give me enough time.
Little Leprachaun
Kiss me I'm Irish (maybe 1/4 or 1/5 haha)I just look really pretty here. Just excited to spend the weekend with my parents!

I love kicking and this is the perfect toy. It plays sounds and songs and keeps me busy!I got dressed up for church and was such a good girl. I liked all the music and singing!
This is Mr. Giraffe. I got him in a headlock!

1 comment:

Fannie Bradley's Mommy said...

Emmie is so cute...and so well mannered at Ribs!