Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Swim lessons

We took private lessons throughout the summer and had a really great teacher.  Emmie was paired up with a little boy her same age and they were a great match.  Emmie can't stand getting her face wet and her friend Cooper just dives in, no fear.  We need to work on it next summer.  She did get better as the summer progressed. I wish this pool was in my backyard.

Here they are making BIG splashes
My goggle girl.  Or as she calls them "gobbles".
Blowing bubbles and doing big kicks

This was one of her favorite parts...
I'm a little pancake nice and flat, I'm a little pancake on my back. I'm a little pancake nice and flat, I can float just like that.

Wall crawling like a champ
One of her biggest fans.  I usually had her in the water too, but I think I was feeling lazy this day.
This was another favorite...
Alligator, alligator 1, 2, 3.  Alligator, alligator jump to me!

And here is a little video to prove she was really doing it! 

No comments: