We busted our face. Again. Emmie was running in her Crocs and fell on the pavement. Blood streaming down her face. As always I freaked out, but after some ice and a popsicle the situation improved. Luckily no teeth came loose. We simply suffered a fat lip and a small cut. I can't stand Crocs. I feel like she always falls when she is wearing them. But they are so easy and convenient. I can't get rid of them all together but I limit their use.
Anabelle has been so miserable for the past week. I assume it is her teeth. But if it lasts any longer we will have to get her ear checked. I don't remember Emmie having such a hard time with teething. I know I can't compare all the time, but we are having a rough go at it with Anabelle. It could be worse. She is pretty much fussy all day long, but still sleeps great at night.
Can you even believe this monkey could be so fussy?

No comments:
Post a Comment