Monday, April 18, 2011

9 months



Well, I am a little late on this. Anabelle had her 9 month visit last week. My little hamhock is 20 pounds (75th percentile- downa little bit) and 27 inches (50th percentile). It is always around the 9 month visit when the weight slows down. They start moving and are burning many more calories. Which also means they get hungrier.

Anabelle is crawling- full blown. And she is quick. Emmie calls her into her room and she goes flying in. When Brent gets home she charges him from wherever she is in the house. She pulls up on everything and is walking while pushing her toys. I guess it won't be long. You can tell she just wants to chase after Emmie. I put her in shoes sometimes, but most of the time I keep her barefoot. She can fit into Emmie's spring shoes from last year. She is close to a size 3.


She only has 2 teeth- on the bottom. Everything is in her mouth constantly and I am just waiting for 2 more to pop through.
She eats it all. I am starting to feed her things Emmie is eating. She has had some mac n cheese, grilled cheese, chicken, fish, veggies, fruits, rice cakes, and cinnamon/raisin toast. She is doing great. She is getting better with the sippy cup, but not a total fan quite yet.


She goes to bed a little later, 7 or 730p. She has pulled an 8 o'clock here and there, but she is not happy about it. She is still loving the paci. For now...


She is super sensitive and is learning to work the system. Now I will give her this, Emmie is pretty rough. She doesn't intentionally beat her up (atleast not as often), but she plays rough. She wants to ride on Anabelle's back while she crawls, pats her head so hard it is technically hitting her, still wanting to feed her as if she was her baby. But, Emmie loves her. She is the first person she wants to see in the morning and doesn't want her to go to bed at night. Awwww, sister love....

No comments: