Sunday, January 9, 2011

Let it snow 2011

Oh the excitement to wake up the day after your second birthday to find a winter wonderland. It is hard to believe that just one year ago- the day before her birthday- we had a similar snow fall. And we are in Georgia. Go figure. I guess it is not a bad birthday present from Mother Nature. It sure makes for fun outside, cold noses and good naps!

loving it!
Daddy and Emmie geared up. I guess after two years in a row I should pony up and get her some sort of snow gear. Although, once I do I am sure it won't snow again for years!
Look at this bundle. I got her out long enough to capture her first snow
Bright eyes
Here is Anabelle and her friend Mary Julia. I love that they will look at this in years and say they experienced their first snow together
Here is my sweet Birthday Snow Princess
Daddy trying to keep the girls warm and occupied while Mommy attempts to sled down some ice/snow. Good thing I came back in one piece. Not sure what they would do without me! Ha!
Here is Daddy in action
Wwe had a blast. It sure was pretty and fun! I am glad we were able to squeeze the birthday party in just a few hours earlier :)

1 comment:

Keri Sullivan Ninness said...

Lindsey- just found my way back to your blog (you were on my favorites at work and then I lost them all when I stopped working). Anywho- love love the photos. The girls are so big and so adorable!