What is the importance of this one, small, pretzel goldfish? Well, I will tell you. I laid Anabelle in her room to play on the floor while I put the clothes from the washer into the dryer. Emmie was playing in the family room, out of sight. Well, I peeked my head into Anabelle's room to check on her and found Emmie sitting next to her. Emmie was eating goldfish and had a look on her face like "I didn't do anything". I immediately freaked out. Of course with Anabelle having the chunkiest cheeks in America, it is hard to tell if something is in her mouth. So, I did the ole finger sweep and this was what I found!
Beware moms out there! This could happen to you. Never turn your back. I almost had a nightmare on my hands. I should have put her in the crib...
No comments:
Post a Comment