We took Emmie and Anabelle to Kinsey Family Farm this weekend. It is really cute. Tons of pumpkins, hayride, goats, apple cannon. I am sure there are many of these in North Georgia, but this one was clean and really easy to get to.
Emmie could hardley stand herself from the minute she got out of the car. It was really windy and Anabelle did not like it, so she stayed in the stroller.
Dancing with excitment!
Trying to carry all the pumpkins she can
The family. I am trying to get myself in more pics. Unfortunately this calls for bugging someone who is standing by.
She loved the goats and kept trying to feed them. If they ran away she would yell "Come back here goat!" It was hilarious. She was bending down at one point trying to pick up feed off the ground and a goat went for her hair. That scared her a bit.



2 comments:
Beautiful pics of your little pumpkins! Never heard of this pumpkin patch before, good to know! We went to Burt's last year but I'm not married to it! Fannie and I are going to a birthday party this week at Berry Patch Farms in Woodstock. I am with you on getting in pictures, I'm never in any either. See y'all on Wednesday.
too cute. i am with you - i am NEVER in the picture. people over here in mississippi are weird, when you ask them to take a pic they look at you like you have two heads! cannot wait to get back to GA!
hope yall are doing well. :)
Post a Comment