Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Standstill

Well, the positives from my doctor's appointment are that the baby is healthy and enjoying her time in my belly. I think she has taken up residence and doesn't want to join us, atleast not yet. But, on the other hand still not dilated or effaced. The bottom line is it can happen anytime, regardless of what the doctor saw today.
SO... Tim's bet isn't looking so good right now. I will keep you posted. As for now, Emmie will continue to enjoy the chocolate milkshakes she gets regularly for just a little while longer. I guess I don't blame her!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Family,

Here's what Dad/PaPa is recommending for Insey and Baby Emmie:

Today, the boys and I had lunch at Bobby G's ... original Chicago-style lunch joint. As usual, I had a large Dago-beef, extra onions, peppers with double soak and extra soak on the side. Then I washed this down with a large order of fries ... in the soak.

I told Insey that in order to get that little Emmie "moving" we'll need to get both of them to Bobby G's immediately ... for my favorite lunch order (so stated in details shown above).

I guarantee this lunch order will drive Emmie into the world ... NOW! This is how we moved pregnancies along on "Da Nort side of Chicago".

A few of these lunches and even Angela Masterantonio ... wife of Vito Rocco Scavo ... would drop those little Ginnie-Wop-Dago babies out like clock-work.

The lunch of champions ... from Papa